- 200gms - Boneless chicken
- 8 Garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons - Lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons - Butter
- 1 teaspoon - Red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon - Pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon - Coriander leaves
- Pinch - Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Clean chicken with normal water and chop it into small cubes.
- Take a mixing bowl and add chicken pieces, salt, pepper powder, lemon juice, butter.
- Mix them well and keep it aside for about 10 minutes.
- Place a pan on flame and add butter to it.
- When the butter is melted, add chopped garlic pieces and saute them for few seconds.
- Add marinated chicken pieces and cook them on medium flame.
- Add chili powder and mix it well with chicken pieces.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle few drops of water over the chicken if required.
- Grease the baking pan with butter and place the fried chicken pieces in it.
- Bake it in oven for about 5 minutes under 350 degrees F.
- Remove it from oven and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
Of course, many of us love to have non veg recipes, especially the dish prepared with Chicken.