Generally to obtain information about fashion, places, travel and tourism, news or something like that we wander or surf over internet. Right? But, when it comes to have food like Chicken from Fast food restaurants or centers, not even needed to inquire from others, the very first word that hits into your mind is KFC. :P
Chicken!! Chicken!! Every time moving towards KFC or MC Donald’s to have tasty food, haven’t you though at least for a while like why don’t I try it at home? Exactly, instead of going to KFC to have your favorite Non veg chicken popcorn, give an attempt to make it at your home. Sounds interesting isn’t it! :) Now, prepare your favorite homemade KFC style Chicken Popcorn.
How to Make Chicken Popcorn
- 1/4 Pound About 250 To 300 Grams Of Boneless Chicken Fillet
- 3tbsps Corn Flour
- 2 Large Egg
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs Or Crumbled Corn Flakes Or Coarsely Powdered Oats
- Salt To Taste
- ¼ Tsp Turmeric
- Oil For Deep Frying
- Ingredients To Make Cajun Spice Mix Or Masala
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder (Can Use Ginger Garlic Paste For Indian Version)
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp Onion Powder
- Fat Pinch Of Oregano Thyme Or Garam Masala For Indian Version
- ½ Tsp Red Chili Powder Or Paprika Or Cayenne Pepper
- Make sure that you drain away the water completely from washed chicken.
- Chop the chicken into tiny pieces. Spice it up with various spices like red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, paprika, pepper powder, turmeric and salt.
- You can also add rosemary powder which will add taste to it. Let it be coated well.
- Now, you need to add egg in a bowl and beat the egg.
- Once you beat it add flour and set it aside for it to become a little thick.
- Add breadcrumbs into the mix of chicken and mix it well. Let it be there untouched for about 5-10 minutes so that it can soak a little bit. Let the breadcrumbs are well mixed.
- Now add the egg yolk and flour that was kept aside. You can make it into halves so that the yolk doesn’t become a lot.
- Heat the oil and fry the mix completely. Make sure you take it out all crispy and tasty.
- Use a kitchen tissue to drain the popcorn.
Done!!! :) Time to serve and eat.
Check - Indian Yummy Food Recipes